Born and raised in Oakland, CA Natasha learned the importance of resilience at a young age. As a teen, she struggled with homelessness, addiction and a suicide attempt. By her early 20’s she was determined to turn her life around. With faith, hard work and a radical shift in mindset she created the life of her dreams. She opened Shear Passion Hair Salon at 25 years old, which is still successfully running today. She continued to conquer life, one fun challenge at a time, while helping other women do the same.
Natasha is a 2x bestselling author, Certified Coach, NLP Practitioner and founder of Manifesting Miracles. Whether providing free haircuts in homeless shelters or creating amazing results through her coaching- Natasha’s mission is to have a positive impact on everyone she encounters.
As a coach Natasha empowers her clients with the passion, purpose and power necessary to be unstoppable.
As a speaker she brings passion, energy and a clear message to the stage. This led to her speaking at international conferences and making the cover of Grind Success Magazine, being featured in MunaLuchi, the Los Angeles Tribune, New York Chronicle, Fox40, Boston Herald and more; as well as receiving a Certificate of Congressional Recognition. She believes above all else, everyone deserves to live a life they are wildly obsessed with.
- Delivering TEDx Talk in April 2022
- Founder & Owner of Shear Passion Hair Salon since 2012
- 2x Best Selling Author
- Published in the LA Tribune, Hudson Weekly, New York Chronicle and more
- Made the Cover of Grind Success Magazine & Splash Magazine
- Speaker at multiple international conferences including The HerStory Conference, the Unshakeable Motherhood Conference, Mogul Code Summit, Women Who Lead and more
- Featured in MunaLuchi Bridal Magazine
- Guest on multiple radio and YouTube shows
- Judge for Miss Teen USA
- Certified Life Coach Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- Certified Reiki Practitioner
- Tarot Reader